Packaging and product safety experts have developed the BRC Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials. A clear step-by-step path towards certification is available from BRC and there’s also a comprehensive support package to get you started. The Standard is rigorous and detailed yet easy to understand. It takes a common sense, risk-based approach, and provides you with a clear step-by-step path towards certification.
ISACert is specialized in certification of Packaging and Packaging Materials producing companies like yours. ISACert auditors are qualified to combine an audit for BRC Packaging and Packaging Materials with the additional Environmental Awareness Module or other standards.
Being in close contact with the standard owner BRC, we at ISACert keep you updated about the latest information and interpretations of the standard so you will be fully prepared when an audit takes place.
- Being certified by ISACert against the BRC Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials will ensure your customers have confidence in your food safety program and supply chain management.
- What’s more, by improving food safety, the Standard will also help you reduce waste, complaints, recalls and rejected products.
- You will have an in-depth assessment of your quality and food safety system by a BRC competent ISACert auditor.
- Your business will appear on the BRC Directory, giving you further recognition and creating more customer confidence.
- The BRC Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials is recognized by the GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative), therefore meets the requirements specified by retailers insuring them an high level of consumer protection.
The BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials, as well as supporting publications and additional resources are quickly and easily available via BRC Participate, the BRC online subscription platform.
The BRC Packaging standard can be used by any manufacturer producing packaging materials for all types of products - from food to consumer products. For logistics, food processing companies and Agents and Brokers other specific BRC standards are available.
BRC has developed an additional voluntary module, the BRC Environmental Awareness Module, as on optional supplement to the BRC Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials, aiming to assist businesses that do not currently have environmental management systems in place.
The BRC Packaging and Packaging Materials Standard is currently available in four languages with additional translations being developed to further improve understanding and consistency. Please contact ISACert (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the latest information.
The BRC Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials audit and certification is under the accreditation of ISACert BV from Zwolle in The Netherlands.
The BRC Packaging Standard can be used by any manufacturer producing packaging materials for all types of products - from food to consumer products. The standard has been designed to help you adopt good manufacturing practices and supporting quality management systems. This will help you develop and manufacture safe, legal packaging materials that meet the quality levels expected by your customers.
Whether you should use BRC Packaging or another standard like FSSC Packaging depends among others upon your customers’ requirements.
Interested ? • Mail to email@example.com for request for information