As part of the audit trail for the ISO22000 standard the ISACert auditor is required to assess your company's ability to meet the conditions specified in the ISO 22000 standard. ISACert auditors are experienced professionals and are specially selected because they are thoroughly familiar with the "best practices" in your industry. The auditors' work experience means he is perfectly able to put him in your situation and make informed judgments during the review of your HACCP system and management system. Thanks to his expertise he can be counted on as being excellent discussion partner for your organization and for helping to increase staff awareness of the relevant issues.
- A thorough assessment of your quality and food safety system by a competent auditor with experience in your industry
- A detailed audit report clearly indicating, if necessary, any departures from the ISO22000 standard and allowing you to minimize your risks
- Where appropriate, a certificate offering you the opportunity to draw your customers' attention to your efforts
- Lower costs and less time required to complete supplier audits
ISO 22000 sets out the requirements for a food safety management system and can be certified to. It maps out what an organization needs to do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe. It can be used by any organization regardless its size or position in the food chain.
You can preview the freely available sections of ISO 22000:2005 on ISO’s online browsing platform. For more information about ISO and the ISO 22000 standard please go to ISO 22000 – food safety management
Important – the ISO 22000 standard is under revision, with a draft version expected to be available for purchase from mid 2016. The final update is expected early 2017. For the latest information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ISO 22000 audit and certification is under the accreditation of ISACert BV from Zwolle in The Netherlands.
The ISO 22000 standard covers activities that have an impact on the food safety of all companies. ISACert is accredited for the certification of companies involved in food manufacturing, trade, transport and storage and the corresponding packaging materials. ISO 22000 certification can be of interest for
- Companies that choose to apply a professional food safety management system
- Companies seeking a thorough examination of their food safety systems
- Companies wishing to boost their (international) image thanks to the certification process
- Companies seeking to promote their organization thanks to the certification process
- Companies with sales outlets outside the retail sector
- Companies that do not have specific customer requirements for the type of certificate
Interested ? • Mail to email@example.com for request for information